California Walnut Steak House Burger Patty
- Yield: 4 servings
- Total Time: 24mins
These beefy tasting burgers get their flavor from a steak house seasoning.
- 1 1/2 cups California walnuts
- 3/4 cup red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup cooked red lentils
- 6 tablespoons caramelized onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons steak house seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Optional: add 1 egg and ¼ cup of panko for firmer texture
- Additional oil for brushing
- Place walnuts in a food processor and pulse to coarsely chop. Add kidney beans and lentils and pulse to combine.
- Add caramelized onions, Worcestershire sauce, steak house seasoning, olive oil and salt and pulse to blend but not mushy. Form into 4 large patties.
- Heat grill or flat top. Brush patties with olive oil and cook for 2 minutes on each side or nicely seared.
Based on 4 servings
- Total Fat30g
- Saturated Fat3g
- Polyunsaturated Fat18.4g
- Monounsaturated Fat7.253g
- Dietary Fiber8g
- Total Sugars4g
- Added Sugars0g
- Vitamin D0mcg
WANT FACTS ON WALNUTS?learn more