Cherry Pecan Energy Bites
- Yield: 12 servings
- Total Time: 10mins
With just a few simple ingredients, whip up these cherry pecan energy bites in under 10 minutes for a nutritious, power-packed snack! Chock full of super foods including pecans, cherries and oats – they’re deliciously packed with nutrients.
- 1 cup toasted pecan halves or pieces
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder, plus more for coating
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all of the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse until the ingredients begin to bind and form a loose dough-like ball.
- Roll into 1-inch balls. Roll the balls in cacao powder (optional) and transfer to an airtight container. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 10 to 12 energy bites.
- To make this recipe gluten-free, substitute 1/4 cup of certified gluten-free old-fashioned oats.
- The energy balls will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Based on 12 servings
- Calories 16
- Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat1
WANT FACTS ON PECANS?learn more
More Pecan Recipes
Peach Pecan Crumble Muffins
Blogger Dani Breiner of Dani’s Healthy Eats creates a sensational vegan and gluten-free treat that will excite your summertime taste buds – Peach Pecan Crumble Muffins!
Banana Pecan Chia Parfait
Blogger Dani Breiner of Dani’s Healthy Eats shares a delicious vegan and gluten-free treat that is perfect for breakfast or anytime snacking – Banana Pecan Chia Parfaits!