Chocolate Cherry Pecan Snack Mix
- Yield: 20
- Total Time: 25 minutes
Chocolate glazed pecans are tossed with dried tart cherries, yogurt covered raisins, and a few pretzels to add saltiness to this snack mix.
- 1 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 cup dried tart cherries
- 1 cup small pretzels
- 3/4 cup yogurt covered raisins
- Whisk together egg white, brown sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt until well blended. Add about 1 tablespoon water to thin mixture slightly. Fold in pecan halves until well coated. Spread mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees F. for about 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture well set. Stir pecan mixture several times during baking. Allow pecans to cool completely and transfer to a bowl. Mix in dried cherries, pretzels, and yogurt covered raisins.
Based on 20 servings
- Total Fat6g
- Saturated Fat1g
- Dietary Fiber3g
Want Facts on Pecans?learn more