Crunchy Hazelnut Granola Parfait
Layered with crunchy granola, yogurt and fruit, this parfait is the perfect way to enjoy your favorite fruit!
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup hazelnuts, toasted, skin removed, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup wheat germ
- ½ cup oat bran
- ¼ cup crystal ginger, minced
- 1 cup orange juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons ginger, ground
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups (7 ounces) assorted dried fruit, diced
- 16 ounces (2 cups) vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups fresh fruit
- Mix oats, hazelnuts, wheat germ, oat bran and crystal ginger in large bowl.
- Whisk orange juice, sugar, oil, ginger, cinnamon and salt in small bowl until blended. Stir orange juice mixture into oat mixture until blended.
- Spread mixture on greased 15½ x 10½ x 2-inch jelly roll pan. Bake at 325º F for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned and dry.
- Place mixture in large bowl.
- Stir in dried fruit until blended. Makes 8 cups.
- To assemble parfait: Layer ¼ cup each granola mix, yogurt and fruit in parfait glass. Repeat layering.
- Garnish with granola and fruit.
Based on 4 servings
- Total Fat5g
- Saturated Fat1g
- Dietary Fiber3g
WANT FACTS ON HAZELNUTS?learn more
More Hazelnut Recipes
Place a serving of the rice (hot, warm or cooled) in a bowl, then top with a bit of the Heavenly Sauce, followed by the other ingredients listed and ending with the salsa. Add another dollop of the Heavenly Sauce, and bon appétit!
Cold Brew Hazelnut Smoothie Bowl
This cold brew smoothie bowl brings so many kinds of happiness together–hazelnuts, cold brew coffee, chocolate, honey and bananas.