Herbed Cheese & Walnut Stuffed Mini Peppers
These herbed cheese and walnut stuffed mini peppers are an easy make ahead snack to keep you fueled all day.
- 1 cup 2% milkfat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 8 mini sweet peppers, sliced in half lengthwise
- Combine cottage cheese, walnuts, dried herbs, and salt in a bowl.
- Fill each pepper with cottage cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to eat. These are best enjoyed with 24 hours of preparation.
Based on 4 servings
- Total Fat11g
- Saturated Fat1g
- Dietary Fiber3g
WANT FACTS ON WALNUTS?learn more
More Walnut Recipes
Fiery Hot Cheddar Walnuts
One look at the grocery store “snack aisle” will tell you that super-spicy snacks and chips are wildly popular. This recipe offers a nutritious, but just as tasty, alternative.
Toasted Walnut Hummus
This citrusy, nutty hummus makes a great dip and spread. Try spreading it on panini made with grilled vegetables for a healthful, vegetarian sandwich.