No-Bake Pecan and Raspberry Bark
- Yield: 12-14 servings
- Total Time: 35 minutes
Blogger Tati Chermayeff of Healthful Blondie shares a simple, 4-ingredient treat that’s gluten-free, vegan and will satisfy your sweet tooth – No-Bake Pecan and Raspberry Bark!
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 9 ounces of chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons dehydrated raspberries
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate chips and coconut oil. Heat in 20-second intervals, stirring in between until melted.
- Pour pecans into the melted chocolate and spread across the lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle some dehydrated raspberries on top and place in the fridge or freezer for 20-30 minutes until firm.
Based on servings
- Total Fat9g
- Saturated Fat4.5g
- Dietary Fiber2g
Want Facts on Pecans?learn more