Oregon Overnight Oats
- Yield: 4 servings
These individual servings of overnight oatmeal deliver a tasty chocolate treat while being loaded with healthy ingredients. Prepared in jars, it’s easy to take this dairy-free breakfast to-go on a busy morning!
- 1 ¾ cups Bob’s Red Mill Old-Fashioned Oats
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups Pacific Natural Foods Chocolate Hazelnut Milk
- ¾ cup fresh raspberries
- ¾ cup roasted hazelnuts, halved or roughly chopped
- Berries and finely chopped hazelnuts for garnish
- Add the oats and chia seeds to a medium bowl. Pour in the milk and stir well.
- Spoon half of the oats into the bottom of four half-pint jars. Divide the raspberries among the jars and then top the raspberries with an equal amount of hazelnuts. Press with a spoon to pack in the ingredients. Spoon the remaining oats into each jar and pour any milk from the bottom of the bowl into the jars. Press again to pack the ingredients.
- Place a lid on the jar and refrigerate for 8 to 12 hours. Before serving, stir and top with more fresh berries and finely chopped hazelnuts.
Based on 4 servings
- Total Fat23g
- Saturated Fat2g
- Monounsaturated Fat12g
- Polyunsaturated Fat2g
- Dietary Fiber12g
- Vitamin E5mg
WANT FACTS ON HAZELNUTS?learn more
More Hazelnut Recipes
Place a serving of the rice (hot, warm or cooled) in a bowl, then top with a bit of the Heavenly Sauce, followed by the other ingredients listed and ending with the salsa. Add another dollop of the Heavenly Sauce, and bon appétit!
Cold Brew Hazelnut Smoothie Bowl
This cold brew smoothie bowl brings so many kinds of happiness together–hazelnuts, cold brew coffee, chocolate, honey and bananas.