Pecan Berry Green Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- Total Time: 10 minutes
Perfect for summertime entertaining occasions this beautiful Pecan Berry Green Salad, boasts combines layers of greens, berries, goat cheese, and golden pecans. Using the season’s freshest ingredients, this elegant salad is simple and impressive.
- 7 to 8 ounces mixed salad greens (1 package)
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries, sliced
- 6 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup raw pecan halves
- Balsamic vinaigrette dressing or dressing of your choosing*
- On a large platter, spread out the salad greens.
- Next, sprinkle on blueberries, then layer the strawberries working from the outer edge of the plate to the center.
- Using your fingers, crumble the goat cheese onto the greens in medium to large crumbles.
- Finally, spread on the pecans.
- Toss with your favorite dressing* and serve cold.
*Nutrition information based on 2 tablespoons of dressing per serving.
Based on 4 servings
- Total Fat29g
- Saturated Fat8g
- Dietary Fiber6g
Want Facts on Pecans?learn more
More Pecan Recipes
Peach Pecan Crumble Muffins
Blogger Dani Breiner of Dani’s Healthy Eats creates a sensational vegan and gluten-free treat that will excite your summertime taste buds – Peach Pecan Crumble Muffins!
Banana Pecan Chia Parfait
Blogger Dani Breiner of Dani’s Healthy Eats shares a delicious vegan and gluten-free treat that is perfect for breakfast or anytime snacking – Banana Pecan Chia Parfaits!