Pecan Chickpea Cookie Dough Bites
- Yield: 24 servings
- Total Time: 10 minutes
RDN Dawn Jackson Blatner provides us with a nutritious, bite-sized treat that is packed with flavor and perfect for snack time!
- 1 cup raw pecan pieces
- 15 ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- To a blender or food processor add pecan pieces, chickpeas, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Blend about 3-5 minutes, scraping down sides occasionally, until smooth & creamy.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Form into 24 cookie dough balls. Eat as-is. No baking required!
Note: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 5 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
Based on 24 servings
- Total Fat5g
- Saturated Fat1.5g
- Dietary Fiber2g
Want Facts on Pecans?learn more