Pecan Peach Crumble
- Yield: 4 servings
- Total Time: 35 mins
Blogger Liz Moody shares her recipe for Pecan Peach Crumble, perfect for a sweet mid-afternoon snack or a nutritious dessert!
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 4 peaches, halved with the pit removed
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter or coconut oil, softened but not liquid
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- Add the pecan pieces to the bowl of a large food processor. Process on high (with an S-blade) for about 15 seconds until they form a fine powder. Make sure not to over-process the pecans and release the oils too much.
- Add the remaining 3 ingredients to the bowl of the food processor and process for about one minute until it forms a dough.
- Carefully remove the blade from the food processor, and divide the dough into 12 balls. (Alternatively, press the dough into the bottom of a parchment-lined loaf pan and cut into pieces at a later step.)
- Let the bites chill in the refrigerator or freezer for about an hour before enjoying. The bites can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Based on 4 servings
- Sat Fat6g
WANT FACTS ON PECANS?learn more
More Pecan Recipes
Peach Pecan Crumble Muffins
Blogger Dani Breiner of Dani’s Healthy Eats creates a sensational vegan and gluten-free treat that will excite your summertime taste buds – Peach Pecan Crumble Muffins!
Banana Pecan Chia Parfait
Blogger Dani Breiner of Dani’s Healthy Eats shares a delicious vegan and gluten-free treat that is perfect for breakfast or anytime snacking – Banana Pecan Chia Parfaits!