Pecan Pie Nut Butter
- Yield: 13 servings
- Total Time: 15 minutes
Blogger Liz Moody shares how delicious, nutritious and easy it is to create your own vegan Pecan Pie Nut Butter. It’s like stepping into a winter-wonderland full of flavor!
- 3 cups raw pecan pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Toast the pecans on a parchment-lined pan at 350F until fragrant and golden, about 10 minutes.
- Add to a food processor and process until very smooth, scraping down the sides if necessary, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add in the cinnamon, salt, and maple syrup and process for 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a small jar and store in the fridge for up to a month…Enjoy!
Based on 13 servings
- Total Fat20g
- Saturated Fat1.5g
- Dietary Fiber3g
Want Facts on Pecans?learn more
More Pecan Recipes
Peach Pecan Crumble Muffins
Blogger Dani Breiner of Dani’s Healthy Eats creates a sensational vegan and gluten-free treat that will excite your summertime taste buds – Peach Pecan Crumble Muffins!
Banana Pecan Chia Parfait
Blogger Dani Breiner of Dani’s Healthy Eats shares a delicious vegan and gluten-free treat that is perfect for breakfast or anytime snacking – Banana Pecan Chia Parfaits!