Pecan Snack Platter
- Yield: 1 serving
- Total Time: 5 min
‘Tis the season for variety, and pecans make for a nutritious and versatile snack. Pair them with a number of accouterments – from fruits and vegetables to cheese and chocolate – for a simple yet impressive snack platter, you can serve during holiday festivities.
- All ingredients can be included to taste
- Find the recipe for the Roasted Red Pepper Pecan Dip here
- Find the recipe for the Pecan, Bacon and Jalapeno Cheese Ball here
- Roasted red pepper pecan dip (see recipe notes)
- Pecan, bacon and Jalapeno cheese ball (see recipe notes)
- Assorted seasonal fresh fruit like blueberries and apples
- Assorted seasonal fresh vegetables like peppers, cherry tomatoes and cucumbers
- Assorted dried fruit like figs, dried apples
- Toasted pecan halves
- Whole grain mustard
- Cured meat, if desired
- Crackers or bread toasts
- Dark chocolate
- To assemble: arrange pecan, bacon and jalapeno cheese ball, roasted red pepper dip, and desired accouterments on a large platter, cutting board, or slate slab and allow guests to serve themselves.
Based on 1 servings
- Total Fat13g
- Saturated Fat4.5g
WANT FACTS ON PECANS?learn more
More Pecan Recipes
Peach Pecan Crumble Muffins
Blogger Dani Breiner of Dani’s Healthy Eats creates a sensational vegan and gluten-free treat that will excite your summertime taste buds – Peach Pecan Crumble Muffins!
Banana Pecan Chia Parfait
Blogger Dani Breiner of Dani’s Healthy Eats shares a delicious vegan and gluten-free treat that is perfect for breakfast or anytime snacking – Banana Pecan Chia Parfaits!