Walnut Chia Overnight Oats
- Yield: 6 servings
- Total Time: 8 hours, 5 minutes
Sweeten up your breakfast and take the stress out of your mornings by preparing these overnight oats the night before. The maple and vanilla are combined with oats and California Walnuts to give you a hearty and delicious breakfast on-the-go.
- 2 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chopped California walnuts
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Chopped California walnuts, assorted fresh berries (optional toppings)
- Stir together all ingredients except toppings in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Spoon into small bowls and top with additional walnuts and berries.
Based on 6 servings
- Total Fat30g
- Saturated Fat19g
- Polyunsaturated Fat7g
- Monounsaturated Fat2g
- Dietary Fiber4g
- Vitamin D0mcg
Want Facts on Walnuts?learn more