Almond Butter Fuel-Up Bites
- Yield: 10 servings
So nutritious and super-delish! The plant-based 6g of protein and 5g of fiber in every bite will help you to fuel up fast with this ultimate no-bake snack.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- Optional: 10 unroasted whole almonds
- Combine almond butter, coconut flour, medjool dates, maple syrup, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and salt into a food processor or blender and combine until the mixture is super-smooth (Tip: pause the food processor/blender several times to pull all the ingredients to the middle using a spatula while mixing).
- Scoop mixture onto parchment paper and hand-roll into 10 evenly-sized balls.
- If desired, roll the balls in unsweetened coconut flakes and top each ball with a whole almond for added texture and crunch!
- Chill balls in fridge for at least an hour.
Based on 10 servings
- Total Fat15g
- Total Carbohydrate19g
- Dietary Fiber5g
Want Facts on Almonds?learn more