Mango Almond Jalapeno Paleta
- Yield: 10 servings
Created by Chef Christine Farkas of IHeart Food Consulting on behalf of the Almond Board of California. On the go, better-for-you dessert alternative!
- 4 cups frozen mango pieces
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup roasted almond butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 limes, juice and zest
- ½ – 1 whole fresh jalapeno
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour paleta base into popsicle molds of choice, leaving some headspace for a bit expansion during freezing, insert sticks.
- Freeze solid, preferably overnight.
- To remove, run base of the mold under warm water to release popsicles. Enjoy immediately, or wrap and enjoy as a snack later.
Based on 10 servings
- Total Fat7g
- Total Carbohydrate17g
- Dietary Fiber2g
- Calcium 88mg
- Vitamin A13mcg
Want Facts on Almonds?learn more