Almond Hot Toddy
- Yield: 2 servings
A soothing treat. Made with fragrant, dairy-free almond milk, it’s the perfect finale to a long day of holiday shopping.
- 2 cups vanilla-flavored almond milk
- 2 ounces spiced rum
- 1 ounce brandy
- 1/3 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon nutmeg, plus more for garnish
- Light whipped cream to garnish
- Sliced almonds to garnish
- Over low heat, combine almond milk, rum, brandy, almond extract, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium saucepan, stirring constantly with a whisk until very warm.
- Pour into large mugs, leaving an inch of room to the top. Top with whipped cream, sliced almonds and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Based on 2 servings
- Total Fat2.5g
- Saturated Fat0g
- Monounsaturated Fat0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0g
- Dietary Fiber0g
- Vitamin E 7.5mg
WANT FACTS ON ALMONDS?learn more