Pistachio-Powered Portabella Mushroom
- Yield: 3 servings
- Total Time: 15-20min
Pistachio-powered portabella mushroom. Recipe by Jeremy Jones, professional snowboarder and National Geographic Adventurer of the Year.
- 3 Large portabella mushrooms, whole
- Enough olive oil to generously coat and drizzle on mushrooms
- 1 ¼ cups Shelled pistachios, chopped
- 3 Garlic cloves
- Sprinkle tops with Hemp seeds to taste (option)
- Salt, pepper and dried herbs like fresh basil or parsley (option)
- Remove stems and wash mushroom caps. Coat all sides with olive oil. Finely chop one garlic clove per mushroom. Sprinkle inside the mushrooms. Coarsely chop pistachios and fill each cap to the top. Generously drizzle olive oil on top of chopped pistachios.
- Bake at 400 degrees, Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve as a main dish or slice into bite-size chunks for an appetizer.
Based on 3 servings
- Total Fat28g
- Sat Fat3.5g
- Total Carbohydrates18g
- Dietary Fiber6g
- Total Sugars6g
WANT FACTS ON PISTACHIOS?learn more