Robust Raspberry Almond Smoothie
Let this crisp and fruity drink give you a smart morning start, or act as an afternoon snack to keep hunger at bay. With every sip, you’ll enjoy the smooth taste of almond butter, almond milk, frozen raspberries, and a touch of honey.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 12-ounce package frozen raspberries
- 2 medium bananas, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy ice cream
- 12 fresh raspberries (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; whirl until smooth.
- Pour into 6 glasses and garnish with fresh raspberries if desired.
Based on 6 servings
- Sat Fat1.1g
- Mono Fat3.6g
- Poly Fat1.8g
- Vitamin E3.1mg
Want facts on Almonds?learn more