Satisfying Smoked Almond & Edamame Salad
- Yield: 2 servings
Created by Koya Webb, on behalf of the Almond Board of California.
- 1 cup of steamed shelled edamame
- 1 cup of smoked almonds
- 1 teaspoon of chile seasoning
- 1/2 lime
- (optional) light sprinkle of parmesan cheese (vegan or regular)
- Steam 1 cup of edamame in a microwavable-safe bowl or on the stovetop for 10 minutes.
- Place the steamed edamame in a clean bowl and mix in 1 cup of smoked almonds.
- Sprinkle in 1 teaspoon of chile seasoning and mix thoroughly.
- Squeeze half of a lime on top of the salad.
- Garnish with vegan parmesan (or regular parmesan) to taste!
Based on 2 servings
- Total Fat39g
- Saturated Fat4g
- Dietary Fiber11g
Want Facts on Almonds?learn more