Spicy Sriracha Almonds
- Yield: 16 servings
A spicy sauce made with chili and garlic, Sriracha brings a wonderful touch to almonds making them an exotic party treat.
- 2 cups whole natural almonds
- 4 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Spread almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with foil and bake for 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Remove from oven (leave oven on) and allow to cool for 10minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients except almonds; stir in almonds to coat evenly.
- Return almonds to the foil-lined baking sheet in a single layer and bake again for 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Remove pan from oven and if desired, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and extra chili flakes and allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Based on 16 servings
- Total Fat10g
- Saturated Fat1g
- Monounsaturated Fat6g
- Polyunsaturated Fat2g
- Dietary Fiber2g
WANT FACTS ON ALMONDS?learn more