Toasted Coconut N’ Almond Butter Spread
- Yield: 24 servings
Spread your love of almonds with this finger-licking, sweet and buttery treat! You’ll find excuses to put this spread on everything and anything.
- 3 cups roasted, unsalted almonds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- Optional: 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Pour almonds into a food processor or blender and pulse until they are finely ground.
- Add honey and coconut flakes to almonds; pulse again until the almond mixture becomes thick and smooth. If needed, add coconut oil for a smoother consistency. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Based on 24 servings
- Total Fat9g
- Total Carbohydrate7g
- Dietary Fiber2g
Want Facts on Almonds?learn more