Tomato, Goat’s Cheese and Pine Nut Frittata
- Yield: 6 servings
- Total Time: 30 minutes
Recipe courtesy of Nuts for Life (www.nutsforlife.com.au)
- 7 eggs
- 2 tablespoons self-rising flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 1/2 ounces raw pine nuts
- 2 1/2 ounces goat’s cheese, roughly crumbled
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- 3 1/2 ounces cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray six (¾ cup capacity) ramekins lightly with oil spray.
- Place the eggs in a bowl and whisk lightly. Add flour, herbs, pine nuts, goat’s cheese and pepper. Stir until just combined.
- Divide mixture between the ramekins. Place a few cherry tomato pieces in each ramekin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and set.
- Remove from oven, stand for 5 minutes then serve warm or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Based on 6 servings
- Total Fat15g
- Saturated Fat4g
- Total Carbohydrate4g
- Dietary Fiber1g
Want Facts on Pine Nuts?learn more