Brazil Nut Fudge
- Yield: 36 pieces
Recipe courtesy of Nuts for Life (www.nutsforlife.com.au)
- 14 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Brazil nuts, chopped
- Place the chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and melt the chocolate in the microwave in 20-30 second increments until the chocolate is completely melted (around 90 seconds).
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and pour in the condensed milk and chopped Brazil nuts. Stir until combined, noting it will feel quite dense.
- Pour the mixture into a parchment lined brownie pan (8 x 8″) and smooth with the back of a spoon.
- Place it in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set or until the fudge is firm.
- Cut into 36 small pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Based on 36 servings
- Total Fat7g
- Saturated Fat3g
- Total Carbohydrate13g
- Dietary Fiber1g
Want Facts on Brazil Nuts?learn more