Field Mushrooms with Brazil Nuts and Ricotta
- Yield: 4 servings
- Total Time: 30 minutes
Recipe courtesy of Nuts for Life (www.nutsforlife.com.au)
- 7 ounces raw Brazil nuts, chopped
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 12 ounces low fat ricotta
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- ¼ cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 4 large field mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the Brazil nuts, garlic, ricotta, lemon rind, parsley, parmesan and pepper in a large bowl and mix together until fully combined.
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems.
- Divide the ricotta mixture between the mushrooms, piling in the center cavity of each.
- Transfer the mushrooms to an oven tray lined with foil. Bake for 15 minutes or until mushrooms have softened and ricotta mixture is golden on top.
Based on 4 servings
- Total Fat40g
- Saturated Fat11g
- Total Carbohydrate4g
- Dietary Fiber5g
Want Facts on Brazil Nuts?learn more