Strawberry Walnut Date Smoothie
- Yield: 2 servings
- Total Time: 5 minutes
This smoothie gets its nutty flavor from California walnuts and is sweetened with fresh strawberries and dates.
- 1 1/2 cups hulled, quartered strawberries
- 1/2 cup California Walnuts
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (or 1 5.3-oz. cup)
- 1/2 cup walnut milk (may substitute dairy milk)
- 3 pitted dates, coarsely chopped
- Chopped California Walnuts (optional garnish)
- Place all ingredients in a small blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Garnish with additional walnuts, if desired.
Based on 2 servings
- Total Fat20g
- Saturated Fat2.5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat12g
- Monounsaturated Fat3g
- Dietary Fiber7g
- Vitamin D0mcg
Want Facts on Walnuts?learn more